10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU 10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU

Charming art style and simple animation. No complaints.

Wizard Vs Wizard Wizard Vs Wizard

Short, cute, and completely unexpected ending. I loved it for how short it was.

Stereotype: English Stereotype: English

Great animation as usual but the Union Jack that was flying seemed almost 3D which was cool. The whole six a bong thing was hilarious. I'm glad you animated this Wooley. Another reminded to why I love your work.

WooleyWorld responds:

Glad you liked it.

Oxob vs Blazer Oxob vs Blazer

The rotating camera is really cool and done damn well. The music is good but I feel the credit song and battle song should be switched. The lighting effects especially the ones when they were falling together were great. I also enjoyed the explosion and particle effect with it. Short and sweet.

Father to Son Father to Son

The voices sound great and I don't just mean the quality. The art style is quite unique and I like that. The "story" is a bit weird but enjoyable nevertheless.

Brewster responds:

Haha yeah if you can call it a story. Thank!

Samurai Assassin Samurai Assassin

Somone using clay? Yay! I liked this. It had some nice music and the blood was fantastic but it seemed a little slow. Also the ending was pretty badass. I am now hoping for a little more claymation from you.

Right Here, Right Now Right Here, Right Now

The song will continue with each viewing which is a slight annoyance but doesn't bother me too much. The animation is smooth and the ending is abrupt and nice. Animating the whole thing would have been tough but cool to see fleshed out like that.

Spirit Quest Journey Spirit Quest Journey

I need this music. Do you have it available anywhere? I Love character designs and how simple but lovable the animation is. Like I said it is a simple movie but I believe it is your magnum opus so far.

ProfessorSoap responds:

Hey, thanks! You can grab all of my stuff for free over at professorsoap.bandcamp.com. Enjoy!

Sloof's Supershop Sloof's Supershop

Great art style, great color pallete, great music, and nice ending. I love your work!

Madness Hotdogfication Madness Hotdogfication

Music was nice but seemed a bit slow as did the whole animation itself. It was a little on the boring side and I don't see why the title is "Madness Hotdogification" but I love it.