10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU 10 WAYS MINECRAFT WILL KILL YOU

Charming art style and simple animation. No complaints.

Wizard Vs Wizard Wizard Vs Wizard

Short, cute, and completely unexpected ending. I loved it for how short it was.

Stereotype: English Stereotype: English

Great animation as usual but the Union Jack that was flying seemed almost 3D which was cool. The whole six a bong thing was hilarious. I'm glad you animated this Wooley. Another reminded to why I love your work.

WooleyWorld responds:

Glad you liked it.

Freak o' Lantern Freak o' Lantern

This game is definitely a Halloween classic on Newgrounds. The beginning intro seems to be straight out of a horror flick and the music is great, if not perfect for the game. The game also has simple controls and is super fun to play. Overall great game!

Morph'em Morph'em

Cool concept, online is a little slow but still implemented nicely and it is good fun to place by ones self. Adding some music would have been nice but without music I can play whatever I like which is always a plus in my book.

You Only Need One You Only Need One

Simple gameplay and a odd art design but the message in it was strong and the writing really helped send that message. The music is weird and out of place which makes it perfect for the game. Also like Killingyoutwice said I also feel going left was to show how different the main character and basically everyone is. Quite the nice game you have here. Also the ending was very easy to enjoy and well worth the few minute walk to get there.

Vecina Volleys Vecina Volleys

This song is very repetitive and I love for that reason. The rhodes sounding piano that comes in around 1:15 is a great addition and just adds to that funky feel. The bass in the song is nearly perfecting; fitting in with everything. I am definitely checking out the album this is on!

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Aww yis, please do!

Cosmic Debris Cosmic Debris

I absolutely love Frank Zappa and this song so my expectations are very high. Your voice seems very bluesy, almost a little too much for this song. The guitar is good but the beauty of the original was all the instruments Zappa blended into the masterpiece we call "Cosmic Debris". I don't hate this cover but it's a minimalistic cover which is odd for the song being covered. From 01:51 to 02:19 the guitar was pretty darn good. From 02:40 to 03:02 it just really bothered me, it sounded like you were trying to hard. The rest of the song after that was okay but nothing to write home about.

CosmicAlfonzo responds:

It's kind of hard to do the original justice, you are right, the song is going to sound empty without all those little instrumental punctuations that give the studio version that swami feel.

It's a very bare cover, I don't have many opportunities to record. This particular recording was a one shot take with a portable microphone that died every 10 minutes. Was kind of a pain in the ass.

But this is version is obviously not meant to be a perfect reproduction. To be honest, in a world where computers can pretty much play anything perfectly every time, I'd prefer to be the guy who does it different. It is its own thing, got its own sauce to it.

Karma Police (Cameron Mathews Karma Police (Cameron Mathews

Good song choice first off. The guitar isn't very acoustic sounding or good sounding at all but the piano sounds good. The drums are a bit too quiet as well as a little pop sounding and your voice doesn't fit the song but you do have a pretty good voice. A bit disappointing so far. At 02:22 that part in the song is amazing and I must say you did it very well. From 03:32 on it was just okay, nothing super special.

SPONGECUNT SPONGECUNT

Simplicity and vulgarity. I like it.

Star Wars - Hoth Defense Star Wars - Hoth Defense

Great details on everything. I also love your shadow work. Looks pretty real as well. Great piece.

Surfsideaaron responds:

thanks

Morning Breath Morning Breath

Congrats! You went from asking for critiques in the art forum to the front page pretty quick! This is a great piece. Nice details in the mouth and face in general along with great shadow work. I love the emotion you perfectly captured on his face.

PixolPalette responds:

Yeah, its crazy. I got like 4-5 request yesterday for scouting. Fun times.

Thanks, this is one of my better goofy paintings. Still makes me yawn. Gah x)